Reusable Morb


Reusable morb

A reusable morb is a morb that never breaks.

Obtaining

Crafting

Ingredients Crafting recipe
Morb (Empty) +
Signalum Nugget
Shapeless

Usage

A reusable morb works like a regular morb, except it doesn’t break after releasing a contained mob.

Centrifugal Separator with Enstabulation Apparatus

When processing filled reusable morbs using a centrifugal separator with an enstabulation apparatus installed, there is a 80% chance that an empty morb is returned as an output, instead of the 20% chance when processing regular morbs.

Thermal Expansion
Machines Redstone Furnace Pulverizer Sawmill Induction Smelter Phytogenic Insolator Compactor Magma Crucible Fractionating Still Fluid Transposer Energetic Infuser Centrifugal Separator Sequential Fabricator Alchemical Imbuer Arcane Ensorcellator Glacial Precipitator Igneous Extruder
Devices Aqueous Accumulator Nullifier Thermal Mediator Arboreal Extractor Aquatic Entangler Item Allocator Fluid Allocator Lexical Transmuter Insightful Condenser Decoctive Diffuser
Dynamos Steam Dynamo Magmatic Dynamo Compression Dynamo Reactant Dynamo Enervation Dynamo Numismatic Dynamo
Storage Energy Cell Flux Capacitor Portable Tank Reservoir Cache Strongbox Satchel
Augments
Machine Auxiliary Reception Coil Auxiliary Sieve Nullification Chamber Trivection Chamber Flux Anodizers Pyrolytic Conversion Tectonic Initiator Resin Funnel Metallurgical Recovery Pyro-Concentrator Nutrient Recovery Sapling Infuser Monoculture Cycle Numismatic Press Gearworking Die Pyroconvective Loop Reflux Column Alchemical Retort Flux Linkage Concentrator Flux Reconstruction Parabolic Flux Coupling Enstabulation Apparatus Pattern Validation Fluidic Fabrication Reagent Recovery Pyroclastic Injection
Dynamo Auxiliary Transmission Coil Fuel Catalyzer Transmission Coil Ducting Excitation Field Limiter Boiler Conversion Turbine Conversion Isentropic Reservoir Closed-Loop Cooling Ignition Plugs Elemental Catalyzer Disjunctive Extraction Lapidary Calibration
Other Coolants Florb (Magmatic) Morb (Reusable)

© Copyright 2015-2018 Team CoFH. Powered by GitHub Pages, Jekyll, UIkit.
Last updated: 2018-01-17 19:07:05 +0000