Probably won't steal from your inventory. Probably.
The Acquisition Apparatus is one of the Devices added by Thermal Expansion. It picks up items in front of it, and ejects them from its sides. While active, the Acquisition Apparatus attempts to pick up items every 0.8 seconds (16 ticks).
The area in which items are picked up depends on if the Apparatus is facing horizontally or vertically. If facing horizontally, the Apparatus picks up items in a horizontal area of 5 by 1 blocks in front of it. If facing vertically, items are picked up in an area of 5 by 5 blocks above or below the Apparatus.
By default, the Acquisition Apparatus ejects items from its back side. If the Integrated Modular Framework Augment is installed, other sides may also be configured as outputs.
If the Acquisition Apparatus cannot eject items anywhere, it stops working until it can.
- 1. Information Tab
- Displays a bit of information about the Acquisition Apparatus.
- 2. Tutorial Tab
- Explains various things about the Acquisition Apparatus and the other tabs in the GUI.
- 3. Augmentation Tab
- Allows installing Augments in the Device.
- 4. Security Tab
- Allows setting who is allowed to access the Acquisition Apparatus. Only available if a Signalum Security Lock is installed.
- 5. Redstone Control Tab
- Allows setting how the Acquisition Apparatus responds to Redstone signals. Only available if the Integrated Redstone Circuit Augment is installed.
- 6. Configuration Tab
- Allows configuring which sides of the Acquisition Apparatus can eject items. Only available if the Integrated Modular Framework Augment is installed.
- 7. Player Inventory
- The inventory and hotbar of the player that is accessing the Acquisition Apparatus.