We should take these items, and push them somewhere else!
The Item Allocator is one of the Devices added by Thermal Expansion. It stores items and ejects them into adjacent inventories or other devices. The Device is very similar to the Hopper, but is more flexible. While active, the Item Allocator attempts to move items every 0.8 seconds (16 ticks).
The Allocator can pull items from adjacent inventories. Items may also be pushed into the Device by other devices. Lastly, players may manually put items into the Allocator.
By default, the Item Allocator ejects items from its back side, and may receive items at the remaining sides. If the Integrated Modular Framework Augment is installed, the functions of each side of the Device may be freely configured.
- 1. Buffer Inventory
- Items that enter the Item Allocator are stored here before being ejected.
- 2. Input Toggle Button
- Allows enabling and disabling the Allocator pulling items from adjacent inventories.
- 3. Input Amount Controls
- Allows configuring how many items are pulled from adjacent inventories at once.
- 4. Output Toggle Button
- Allows enabling and disabling the Allocator ejecting items.
- 5. Output Amount Controls
- Allows configuring how many items are ejected at once.
- 6. Information Tab
- Displays a bit of information about the Item Allocator.
- 7. Tutorial Tab
- Explains various things about the Item Allocator and the other tabs in the GUI.
- 8. Augmentation Tab
- Allows installing Augments in the Device.
- 9. Security Tab
- Allows setting who is allowed to access the Item Allocator. Only available if a Signalum Security Lock is installed.
- 10. Redstone Control Tab
- Allows setting how the Item Allocator responds to Redstone signals. Only available if the Integrated Redstone Circuit Augment is installed.
- 11. Configuration Tab
- Allows configuring which sides of the Item Allocator can eject items. Only available if the Integrated Modular Framework Augment is installed.
- 12. Player Inventory
- The inventory and hotbar of the player that is accessing the Item Allocator.