Keep face away from front of device.
The Terrain Smasher is one of the Devices added by Thermal Expansion. It breaks blocks in front of it, and ejects the drops from its sides. While active, the Terrain Smasher attempts to break a block every 0.8 seconds (16 ticks).
By default, the Terrain Smasher ejects drops from broken blocks from its back side. If the Integrated Modular Framework Augment is installed, other sides may also be configured as outputs.
If the Terrain Smasher cannot eject drops from broken blocks anywhere, it stops working until it can.
- 1. Information Tab
- Displays a bit of information about the Terrain Smasher.
- 2. Tutorial Tab
- Explains various things about the Terrain Smasher and the other tabs in the GUI.
- 3. Augmentation Tab
- Allows installing Augments in the Device.
- 4. Security Tab
- Allows setting who is allowed to access the Terrain Smasher. Only available if a Signalum Security Lock is installed.
- 5. Redstone Control Tab
- Allows setting how the Terrain Smasher responds to Redstone signals. Only available if the Integrated Redstone Circuit Augment is installed.
- 6. Configuration Tab
- Allows configuring which sides of the Terrain Smasher can eject items. Only available if the Integrated Modular Framework Augment is installed.
- 7. Player Inventory
- The inventory and hotbar of the player that is accessing the Terrain Smasher.