October 1 updates
- Various refactors and bugfixes (see the issue tracker).
- Vorpal now has a visual effect when dealing increased damage.
- World generation files may contain a string value
namespaceto avoid feature name conflicts between files.
- New distribution types:
- New feature types:
- These will be properly described in CoFH World’s documentation, which is currently being rewritten. For now, you’ll have to ask Skyboy on the Discord server.
- Like hammers, except they’re shovels.
- New gear types
- Gear crafting recipes no longer use a center ingot.
- Increased the amount of dirt that can be crafted using pulped biomass.
- Added an example configuration for generating platinum ore (disabled by default).
- Machines no longer abort processing immediately when deactivated by a redstone signal.
- Pulverizer recipes tweaked:
- cobblestone is processed into gravel and sand;
- gravel is processed into sand and flint;
- stone is processed into cobblestone;
- stone requires less energy to process.
- Sawmills can recycle saddles.
- Induction smelters can recycle iron bars, iron trapdoors, minecarts and rails.
- Steam dynamos can use pulverized coal and pulverized charcoal as fuel.
- Flux-infused excavator
- Fluxed electrum gears no longer require a center ingot to craft.
Please report any bugs on the issue tracker.