Augment: Enstabulation Apparatus


Enstabulation apparatus augment

An enstabulation apparatus is an augment that allows for a centrifugal separator to process filled morbs.

Obtaining

Crafting

Usage

Installation

An enstabulation apparatus can be installed in the Augmentation tab in a centrifugal separator’s GUI. It is a specialization that cannot be installed together with other specialization augments.

Effects

An installed enstabulation apparatus replaces a centrifugal separator’s recipe set with its own. This recipe set consists of processing morbs containing various types of mobs into mob drops and essence of knowledge.

When processing morbs, each operation requires 4,000 RF. There is a 20% chance that an empty morb is returned as an output. When processing a reusable morb, this is an 80% chance.

Recipes

When an output is listed with an amount, up to that amount of the output may be produced at a time.

Captured mob Output (chance) Essence of Knowledge output
Bat Leather (5%) 0 mB
Chicken Feather × 2 (50%), Raw Chicken (100%) 40 mB
Cow Leather × 2 (50%), Raw Beef × 3 (70%) 40 mB
Donkey Leather × 2 (50%) 40 mB
Horse Leather × 2 (50%) 40 mB
Llama Leather × 2 (50%) 40 mB
Mooshroom Leather × 2 (50%), Raw Beef × 3 (70%) 40 mB
Ocelot - 40 mB
Parrot Feather × 2 (80%) 40 mB
Pig Raw Porkchop × 3 (70%) 40 mB
Polar Bear Raw Fish × 2 (80%), Raw Salmon × 2 (50%) 40 mB
Rabbit Rabbit Hide (50%), Raw Rabbit (50%), Rabbit’s Foot (10%) 40 mB
Sheep Raw Mutton × 2 (80%) 40 mB
Skeleton Horse Bone Meal (50%) 40 mB
Squid Ink Sac × 3 (70%) 40 mB
Wolf - 40 mB
Zombie Horse Rotten Flesh × 2 (50%) 40 mB
     
Blaze Blaze Rod (50%), Sulfur (25%) 200 mB
Cave Spider String × 2 (50%), Spider Eye (25%) 100 mB
Creeper Gunpowder × 2 (50%) 100 mB
Elder Guardian Prismarine Shard × 2 (50%), Prismarine Crystals (50%) 200 mB
Enderman Ender Pearl (50%) 100 mB
Endermite - 100 mB
Evoker Totem of Undying (100%), Emerald (50%) 200 mB
Ghast Ghast Tear (50%), Gunpowder (50%) 100 mB
Guardian Prismarine Shard × 2 (50%), Prismarine Crystals (50%) 200 mB
Husk Rotten Flesh × 2 (50%), Iron Ingot (2%), Potato (2%) 100 mB
Magma Cube Magma Cream (50%), Sulfur (25%) 40 mB
Shulker Shulker Shell (50%) 100 mB
Silverfish - 100 mB
Skeleton Arrow × 2 (50%), Bone × 2 (50%) 100 mB
Slime Slimeball × 2 (50%) 40 mB
Spider String × 2 (50%), Spider Eye (25%) 100 mB
Stray Arrow × 2 (50%), Bone × 2 (50%) 100 mB
Vex - 60 mB
Villager Emerald (2%) 0 mB
Vindicator Emerald (50%) 100 mB
Witch Glowstone Dust × 2 (40%), Gunpowder × 2 (40%), Redstone × 2 (40%) 100 mB
Wither Skeleton Coal (25%), Bone × 2 (50%) 100 mB
Zombie Rotten Flesh × 2 (50%), Iron Ingot (2%), Potato (2%) 100 mB
Zombie Pigman Rotten Flesh (50%), Gold Nugget (50%), Gold Ingot (2%) 100 mB
Zombie Villager Rotten Flesh × 2 (50%), Iron Ingot (2%), Potato (2%) 100 mB
     
Blizz Blizz Rod (50%), Snowball × 4 (25%) 200 mB
Blitz Blitz Rod (50%), Niter × 2 (25%) 200 mB
Basalz Basalz Rod (50%), Pulverized Obsidian × 2 (25%) 200 mB
Thermal Expansion
Machines Redstone Furnace Pulverizer Sawmill Induction Smelter Phytogenic Insolator Compactor Magma Crucible Fractionating Still Fluid Transposer Energetic Infuser Centrifugal Separator Sequential Fabricator Alchemical Imbuer Arcane Ensorcellator Glacial Precipitator Igneous Extruder
Devices Aqueous Accumulator Nullifier Thermal Mediator Arboreal Extractor Aquatic Entangler Item Allocator Fluid Allocator Lexical Transmuter Insightful Condenser Decoctive Diffuser
Dynamos Steam Dynamo Magmatic Dynamo Compression Dynamo Reactant Dynamo Enervation Dynamo Numismatic Dynamo
Storage Energy Cell Flux Capacitor Portable Tank Reservoir Cache Strongbox Satchel
Augments
Machine Auxiliary Reception Coil Auxiliary Sieve Nullification Chamber Trivection Chamber Flux Anodizers Pyrolytic Conversion Tectonic Initiator Resin Funnel Metallurgical Recovery Pyro-Concentrator Nutrient Recovery Sapling Infuser Monoculture Cycle Numismatic Press Gearworking Die Pyroconvective Loop Reflux Column Alchemical Retort Flux Linkage Concentrator Flux Reconstruction Parabolic Flux Coupling Enstabulation Apparatus Pattern Validation Fluidic Fabrication Reagent Recovery Pyroclastic Injection
Dynamo Auxiliary Transmission Coil Fuel Catalyzer Transmission Coil Ducting Excitation Field Limiter Boiler Conversion Turbine Conversion Isentropic Reservoir Closed-Loop Cooling Ignition Plugs Elemental Catalyzer Disjunctive Extraction Lapidary Calibration
Other Coolants Florb (Magmatic) Morb (Reusable)

© Copyright 2015-2018 Team CoFH. Powered by GitHub Pages, Jekyll, UIkit.
Last updated: 2018-01-17 19:07:05 +0000