January 2 updates
- Various refactors and bugfixes (see the issue tracker).
- Added block of charcoal and block of coal coke.
- Tomes of knowledge now once again take and give one level of experience at a time when used.
- Oil sand and oil shale can now be harvested with a shovel. A pickaxe will still work, though.
- Fluid ores no longer spill fluids when harvested with Silk Touch.
- Crafting clay using slag now yields 4 clay instead of 2.
- Throwable items that can be used to capture and release mobs. (Thanks ImbaKnugel)
- These will be expanded on in the future. (mob processing)
- Void satchel
- A special type of satchel that destroys any items put into it.
- Can be useful when paired with auto-collect.
- Satchel contents can now only be dumped into inventories while sneaking.
- Induction smelters now smelt one metal dust at a time for 500 RF, instead of two at a time for 800 RF.
- Redstone Relay
- This was gone for a while, but it’s back now. (Thanks ImbaKnugel)
- Transmits redstone signals through a duct network.
- Can be in one of 16 channels.
Report any bugs on the issue tracker.