May 29 updates
The documentation will be updated soon to match the new releases.
- Various refactors and bugfixes (see the issue tracker).
- Smashing enchantment
- Additional arrows fired from a Multishot enchanted bow can now hit a single entity simultaneously.
- Firing arrows using a Multishot enchanted bow is slightly less accurate.
- Added a configuration option to completely disable all feature generation.
- World generation files can be disabled completely by adding
- The load order of world generation files can be changed by setting a number
- CoFH World is a hard dependency again.
- New materials:
- Pulped biomass
- Obtained by processing various plants in a sawmill.
- Rich biomass
- Pulped bioblend
- Rich bioblend
- All types of biomass and bioblend can be processed into different amounts of biocrude.
- Pulped biomass
- New fluids:
- Seed oil
- Metal horse armor variants added
- Horse armor made of copper, tin, silver, etc.
- Hardened glass now has connected textures when ConnectedTexturesMod is installed.
- Hardened glass can be crafted using pyrotheum dust.
- Redprints and signalum security locks are applied upon block placement when held in the player’s offhand.
- Crafting torches using rosin or tar now correctly uses sticks instead of string.
- Crescent hammers now support Ender IO and newer versions of BuildCraft.
- A device that collects dropped items from an 11x11x11 area.
- An item filter can be configured by using the block while sneaking.
- Agitative manifold augment
- Item allocators can be filtered. The filter can be configured by using the block while sneaking.
- Machines abort processing immediately when deactivated by a redstone signal.
- Devices perform actions as soon as they are activated by a redstone signal.
- Reservoirs render the contained fluid.
- When a dynamo’s GUI is opened, item tooltips display fuel values if applicable.
- Arboreal extractors slow down when multiple are working on the same tree.
- Arboreal extractors extract twice as much sap from dark oak trees.
- Reduced the compression dynamo fuel values of tree oil, naphtha and refined fuel.
- Magma crucibles can no longer process tar into creosote oil.
- Tweaked various recipes and energy values.
- New configuration options:
- Machine recipes and dynamo fuels can now be added or overwritten using JSON configuration files. This system is a work in progress, and not all machines and recipe styles are supported yet. Documentation and examples will be added to the website sometime soon. For now, the internal default files can be used as examples.
- Added support for other mods to add custom duct attachments.
Please report any bugs on the issue tracker.