May 29 updates
On May 29, new updates were released for Redstone Flux, CoFH Core, CoFH World, the Thermal Series and Redstone Arsenal.
The documentation will be updated soon to match the new releases.
- Various refactors and bugfixes (see the issue tracker).
- Smashing enchantment
- Can be applied to mining tools.
- Smashes ore blocks into multiple piles of dust like a pulverizer (but without secondary products).
- Works together with Smelting.
- Can be produced in an arcane ensorcellator using petrotheum dust.
- Additional arrows fired from a Multishot enchanted bow can now hit a single entity simultaneously.
- Firing arrows using a Multishot enchanted bow is slightly less accurate.
- Added a configuration option to completely disable all feature generation.
- World generation files can be disabled completely by adding
- The load order of world generation files can be changed by setting a number
- CoFH World is a hard dependency again.
- New materials:
- Pulped biomass
- Obtained by processing various plants in a sawmill.
- Rich biomass
- Obtained by infusing pulped biomass with seed oil in a fluid transposer.
- Pulped bioblend
- Obtained by mixing pulped biomass with sawdust.
- Allows for pulped biomass to be used more efficiently.
- Rich bioblend
- Obtained by infusing pulped bioblend with seed oil in a fluid transposer.
- All types of biomass and bioblend can be processed into different amounts of biocrude.
- Pulped biomass
- New fluids:
- Seed oil
- Obtained by extracting from seeds in a fluid transposer.
- Can be used as fuel in a compression dynamo, or to make the rich versions of biomass and bioblend.
- Obtained by processing biomass or bioblend in a magma crucible.
- Can be further processed into grassoline.
- Obtained by processing biocrude in a fractionating still.
- Can be used as fuel in a compression dynamo.
- Seed oil
- Metal horse armor variants added
- Horse armor made of copper, tin, silver, etc.
- Hardened glass now has connected textures when ConnectedTexturesMod is installed.
- Hardened glass can be crafted using pyrotheum dust.
- Redprints and signalum security locks are applied upon block placement when held in the player’s offhand.
- Crafting torches using rosin or tar now correctly uses sticks instead of string.
- Crescent hammers now support Ender IO and newer versions of BuildCraft.
- A device that collects dropped items from an 11x11x11 area.
- An item filter can be configured by using the block while sneaking.
- Agitative manifold
- Increases the amount of energy a compression dynamo generates from grassoline.
- Item allocators can be filtered. The filter can be configured by using the block while sneaking.
- Machines abort processing immediately when deactivated by a redstone signal.
- Devices perform actions as soon as they are activated by a redstone signal.
- Reservoirs render the contained fluid.
- When a dynamo’s GUI is opened, item tooltips display fuel values if applicable.
- Arboreal extractors slow down when multiple are working on the same tree.
- Arboreal extractors extract twice as much sap from dark oak trees.
- Reduced the compression dynamo fuel values of tree oil, naphtha and refined fuel.
- Magma crucibles can no longer process tar into creosote oil.
- Tweaked various recipes and energy values.
- New configuration options:
- the amount of augments that can be installed in machines and dynamos (up to 9);
- whether arboreal extractors require fertilizer to work;
- whether aquatic entanglers require bait to work.
- Machine recipes and dynamo fuels can now be added or overwritten using JSON configuration files. This system is a work in progress, and not all machines and recipe styles are supported yet. Documentation and examples will be added to the website sometime soon. For now, the internal default files can be used as examples.
- Added support for other mods to add custom duct attachments.
- Flux-infused omniwrenches and battlewrenches now support Ender IO and newer versions of BuildCraft.
Please report any bugs on the issue tracker.