April 25 updates
It took a while to update the documentation for these updates, which is why this post is also a bit late. The post for the next updates will probably be written before the docs are updated.
- Various refactors and bugfixes (see the issue tracker).
- New potion types
- Insight can be applied to bows.
- Infinity enchanted bows work without requiring a single arrow in the user’s inventory.
- All enchantments and potion types added by CoFH Core can now be disabled.
- CoFH World is no longer a hard dependency. However, it is still used for the default world generation.
- Oil sand now has a red variant.
- Added recipes for potions of Luck and Misfortune.
- Tectonic petrotheum no longer applies Night Vision when touched.
- Elemental dusts (pyrotheum, cryotheum, aerotheum and petrotheum) are crafted with two units of elemental powder instead of one.
- New crafting materials: tool casing, drill head and saw blade.
- Multimeters are crafted with gold gears instead of electrum gears.
- Slightly rebalanced tools and armor.
- Hammers and sickles don’t break multiple blocks when sneaking.
- Creature Encaptulator
- Sawmills are crafted with saw blades instead of iron gears.
- Compactor changes
- Various minor tweaks to machine recipe energy amounts and secondary chances.
- Many recycling recipes in machines have been tweaked, moved or removed.
- Pulverizers can no longer produce cracked stone bricks, as they are now obtainable through smelting.
- Induction smelter recipe tweaks
- Hardened glass can no longer be produced using lead ingots; only pulverized lead works.
- Lapis lazuli ore can now be processed.
- Processing redstone ore yields 8 redstone instead of a block of redstone.
- Processing nether quartz ore is now done using regular sand instead of soul sand, and yields 4 nether quartz instead of a block of quartz.
- Metal gears and plates can be recycled back into ingots.
- Magma crucibles can produce lava from granite and diorite.
- Fluid transposer elemental powder recipes changed:
- Active dynamos now have animated textures.
- Flux capacitors and reservoirs can be equipped as baubles.
- Flux capacitors, reservoirs and satchels can be dyed.
- Flux capacitors are now capable of charging a player’s entire inventory.
- Flux anodizers now work with any ore; not just ores that yield metals.
- Alchemical retort tweaks
- Potions can be refined up to level IV instead of V.
- Extended potions (brewed using redstone) can be refined to increase their potency to levels up to III.
- Dense and Vacuum Itemducts
- These were gone for a long time, but they’re back now.
- Affect item routing by dramatically increasing or decreasing the length of a route.
- Can be used to prioritize certain destinations over others.
- Alchemical Quiver
- Fluxbores can mine different areas:
- Tunnel: 1x2
- Area: 3x3
- Area: 3x3x3
- Area: 5x5
- Fluxbores don’t break multiple blocks when sneaking.
- Fluxomagnets have slightly reduced attraction radii.
- Hypoinfusers can be used manually by using them while sneaking.
- Fluxomagnets and hypoinfusers can be equipped as baubles.
- Updated various textures and crafting recipes.
- All equipment can now be dyed.
- Flux-infused hammers and sickles don’t break multiple blocks when sneaking.
- Flux-infused armor uses slightly more energy when hit.
Please report any bugs on the issue tracker.