February 4 updates
On February 4, new updates were released for CoFH Core, the Thermal Series and Redstone Arsenal. These are minor updates with bugfixes and QoL improvements.
- Various tweaks and bugfixes (see the issue tracker).
- Blocks such as machines and devices may be rotated when active.
- Blocks of charcoal and blocks of coal coke are flammable.
- Blizzes, blitzes and basalzes will still be registered when disabled in the configuration file. They just won’t spawn.
- Added a configuration option to disable the crafting recipes for wooden gears and stone gears.
- Added a configuration option to make the other gears require an additional iron ingot to craft.
- Added a configuration option for the ore to dust ratio of pulverizers.
- Added a configuration option for the wood to planks ratio of sawmills.
- Added a configuration option for the experience collection radius of insightful condensers.
- Increased the working area of creature encaptulators from 9x7x9 to 11x11x11.
- Added a configuration option for the item collection radius of vacuumulators.
- The first line of augment tooltips is now always visible, instead of having to hold Shift. This way, when searching for a certain machine or dynamo, any applicable augments are also shown.
- Watering cans can be used while sneaking.